UMR helps corporates understand the attitudes and perceptions of their key stakeholders and the environment in which they are operating. Our findings are often used to guide business strategy as well as communications and marketing efforts.
Our work covers a wide range of corporate events including:
- Issues and crisis management
- Corporate communications
- Retail shareholder communications
- Employee communications and cultural change
- Branding and corporate positioning
- Financial transactions
- Annual General and Special Meetings
UMR conducts research with stakeholder groups including:
- Retail and institutional investors
- Local community near offices or facilities
- General public
For more information, please see Community Consultation.